I liked it and I needed a gold clutch, so I drove to the nearest Banana
Republic which from where I was living at the time was 3 hours away. So I went
there and swapped and by the time I got home they rubbed off again. I gave up
and threw it in my closet where is has sat for the last year or so. I know, I
know, ‘you get what you pay for’, however I don’t feel that applies here because
I believe I paid in area Sac
Céline Luggage of $80ish. There should be quality at that
price.Other than not liking her Banana Republic clutch, I think her dress, shoes
and bracelets are ugly but her makeup and hair look okay.Current Contest:
Sponsored by AWcreations ends soon, click here to enter.In other news: The only
online community dedicated for accessories – The Accessory ForumChat about this
purse post in The Bag Forum
2013年10月18日星期五
Céline Clasp Sac Rose Clair Blanc Glacier 1999 boutique
I liked it and I needed a gold clutch, so I drove to the nearest Banana
Republic which from where I was living at the time was 3 hours away. So I went
there and swapped and by the time I got home they rubbed off again. I gave up
and threw it in my closet where is has sat for the last year or so. I know, I
know, ‘you get what you pay for’, however I don’t feel that applies here because
I believe I paid in area Sac
Céline Luggage of $80ish. There should be quality at that
price.Other than not liking her Banana Republic clutch, I think her dress, shoes
and bracelets are ugly but her makeup and hair look okay.Current Contest:
Sponsored by AWcreations ends soon, click here to enter.In other news: The only
online community dedicated for accessories – The Accessory ForumChat about this
purse post in The Bag Forum
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论
注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。