Disco fever has hit over at Anya Hindmarch headquarters, meet this tribute to
the past, the Disco Box Clutch! Anya Hindmarch, known for her bright, bold
designs and pretty leather goods presents to us something rather… odd. So here’s
a clutch that is not only an essential holder but can also double as a
decent-sized mirror for its owner. So a combination of the two most popular
metallic’s form this pint-sized box, what do you gals think about this?
Personally, I believe this piece should have made its debut… in the 70’s! I
apologize to any fans of this clutch, but unless I find this sitting lonely at
the clearance section, (that’s with an extremely reduced price tag of course)
this glimmery piece won’t be found pictured within my bag collection. This
petite accessory measures in at 7” x 4” x 1” and carries a hefty Céline
Boston pas cher foncé Sac en cuir bleu price tag of $460! With that
kind of money, I’d rather invest on a handbag, or a more contemporary looking
boxed clutch. Perfect for the retro chic, but I think I’ll pass this one up
myself.Love this? If so, you can shop Anya Hindmarch goods over at:
*NET-A-PORTER.COM* or the Anya Hindmarch SiteThe Chat: Anya Hindmarch Disco Box
Clutch
2013年10月8日星期二
Céline pas cher Docteur Frame Clutch Embrayage Orange Sac
Disco fever has hit over at Anya Hindmarch headquarters, meet this tribute to
the past, the Disco Box Clutch! Anya Hindmarch, known for her bright, bold
designs and pretty leather goods presents to us something rather… odd. So here’s
a clutch that is not only an essential holder but can also double as a
decent-sized mirror for its owner. So a combination of the two most popular
metallic’s form this pint-sized box, what do you gals think about this?
Personally, I believe this piece should have made its debut… in the 70’s! I
apologize to any fans of this clutch, but unless I find this sitting lonely at
the clearance section, (that’s with an extremely reduced price tag of course)
this glimmery piece won’t be found pictured within my bag collection. This
petite accessory measures in at 7” x 4” x 1” and carries a hefty Céline
Boston pas cher foncé Sac en cuir bleu price tag of $460! With that
kind of money, I’d rather invest on a handbag, or a more contemporary looking
boxed clutch. Perfect for the retro chic, but I think I’ll pass this one up
myself.Love this? If so, you can shop Anya Hindmarch goods over at:
*NET-A-PORTER.COM* or the Anya Hindmarch SiteThe Chat: Anya Hindmarch Disco Box
Clutch
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论
注意:只有此博客的成员才能发布评论。